The Top 5 Things You Need to Know …
- Navigate by your needs. The website is divided into five categories located in the header: About Us, Youth Program, Adult Program, Umpires and Contact Us - to make it easier for you to find the information you need. Take your cursor over the topic of interest and all of the options will be shown to you to select.
- User registration is easy. Use the User Login to register for the website. It is important for you to include all teams you coach in the Team(s) field as that information is used to link your account to the team records—giving you the ability to update your team information. You must complete this registration to have full access to the website. To modify your information, simply look for the Change/Update Your User Profile link on the bottom of any page on the website.
- There are two ways to register your team. Under the Coaches Corner section of the navigation, you will find an option called Individual Registrations Information. On that page you will find detailed instructions on how to register your players and coaches for ASA play and obtain insurance. Currently you can also register through the mail by sending a $40 team registration fee to: Illinois ASA, PO Box 4168, Peoria, IL 61607. Please note that this method does not include insurance. The preferred method of registering with the Illinois ASA is through Individual Registration found at www.registerasa.com.
- Tournaments can be posted for approval. In order to post a tournament on our website you must be listed as a tournament director and have agreed to host tournaments to the minimum Illinois ASA standard. You can request to be a tournament director by contacting Bruce Evans at . Once approved you will log in, click on Youth Program -- Tournament Center -- Tournament Directors Only -- Add/Modify A Tournament. You must be logged in to access this feature.
- Tournament registration is simple. In the navigation you will find areas for Points Tournaments and State Tournaments. The option Enter a ... Tournament will take you to a tournament list, which can be sorted by name or tournament date. Click on a tournament name to register. If your team is not available in the dropdown, you will need to add them to the website as mentioned in #3.
Still confused? Email Bruce at