Illinois ASA State Tournament
Items that you need in order to participate
· ASA Team Roster – completed and signed by an ASA Commissioner – if you registered via www.registerasa.com you must print off a championship roster on that site and have the players and their parents sign the roster.
· Proof of Insurance – Must be Bollinger insurance if you plan to play beyond the State Tournament. Go to www.bollingerasa.com to purchase. User Name = ASASB Password = 3001. Teams that individually registered will be able to show their ID cards
· Photo ID’s and copies of birth certificates – Individual Registration ID cards shown removes the need to provide birth certificates
· Proof of ACE Certification completion by at least one on-field coach. Go to www.registerasa.com to complete registration
· Proof of a completed and approved Background Check for all adult dugout personnel. Go to www.registerasa.com to complete
Good luck at state!